Monday, 15 February 2016

#404 Page Not Found

It's V+1 so yeah it's a Valentine's Day post. Got some 'romantic' things to tell here, as usual.

First and foremost.

A Copy of My Mind.

Jeez. The only local film I have seen twice in cinema. I personally think it's one of the best, if not THE BEST, romance local films ever made. Of course it's just me, but whatevs.

Next.

Yesterday, during weekend, I saw two men proposing to their girlfriend. It was work so yeah *we* made it happen. Obviously those girls said yes, but part of me wanted them to say no just for the lulz, but alas.

They were very emotional. I wonder why.

This whole thing is a story premise, really. A guy who doesn't believe in marriage (and anything romantic, really) must work for a team whose job is to help guys propose to their girlfriend in the most romantic ways.

Gotta write it down one day.

And finally.

I might have just secured my first screenwriting gig.

A romance series.

Haha.

Let's see how everything goes, then.


No comments:

Post a Comment